Locum Tenens Pediatrician Is Wanted in Vermont (Derby Line)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of a pediatrician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS and PALS certification. Physicians who don't have a VT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. Assignment requirements include high-risk deliveries and C-sections.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: 1:6
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and PALS
- Procedures: High-risk deliveries and C-sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
Loading some great jobs for you...