A well-established health system is seeking an NP to join their team in Orange County, VT. As an NP with our client, you will handle admissions of new patients, conduct histories and physicals, medical assessments and in consultation with a Psychiatrist, manage psychotropic medications.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Rahim Khan in the Advanced Practice Division at . Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to .
- Full-time, permanent
- New grad friendly
- 20 days of paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match
- CME allowance and time off
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist, anesthetist crna, assessments, associate, certified nurse midwife, family, fnp, prac, specialis