A new emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Oregon. In this position you will work a four day weekly work schedule consisting of three days in the clinic and one day of emergency room coverage. The clinic shifts are 8 hours and the the ER shifts are 24 hours. The hospital has an average daily census of 6 patients, with an emergency room seeing an average of 11 patients per day. In the clinic the physician typically see will see 15 to 20 patients per day. They welcome board certified EM or FM physicians. If you do not hold an active OR license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive salary plus productivity and quality bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, six weeks of vacation plus holidays, generous CME package, a retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, please call Julian Jaramillo at or email your CV in confidence with job # to .
- Competitive salary plus productivity and quality bonus
- Loan repayment opportunity
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 6 weeks of vacation plus holidays
- ED position and traditional full spectrum position
- 4 day weekly work schedule
- Board certified EM or FM
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bacteria, dietetic, dietician, food scientist, histologist, histology, immunohematology, immunology, nutrition, pharmacology