CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a dermatologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 30 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include biopsies, ED&C, and cryosurgery. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Biopsies, ED&C, and cryosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin