Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed in Central New Jersey CPH# JO (Westwood)
Compensation: $180,040.00 - $180,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
CompHealth is currently assisting a Central New Jersey hospital with their search for a child psychiatrist. This is an outpatient position and you will have a choice to work solely with children or child/adult combination. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, typically 8:30 am to 5:00 pm within minimal to no call. You will work with other psychiatrists on staff including child psychiatrists. Candidates must be child fellowship trained.
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed base salary with benefits. You will be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, STD and LTD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness option, CME time and allowance, a 403b with 2 percent match and access to 457, and full malpractice.
You will enjoy working in this great New Jersey town. It has convenient shopping, access to the countryside, great schools, and a quaint, historic downtown. If you ever need something extra in the city, you will be between New York City, NY, and Philadelphia, PA.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at or email your CV and references to .
- 90 Minute new patient evaluations
- Outpatient position
- Monday - Friday, typically 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- APNs take a majority of the call
- Student Loan Options
- Future child fellows accepted
- Schedule includes admin time during the work day
- 90 minutes West of NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...