We have an exciting, locum tenens, pediatric hospitalist opportunity now available in Iowa. You should be comfortable with lumbar punctures, stabilizing, and transferring patients. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an IA state license for this assignment.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Lumbar punctures, stabilizing, and transferring
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, pediatric, primary, primary care