There is a new locum tenens physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity now available in Tennessee. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with call, and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active TN state license.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: Weekend
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: EMG
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, certified, microsurgery, nebo, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf