*Posted Date:* Jan 14, 2020
* We have an opening for a full-time *JANITOR *position.
* *Location*: Kimberly-Clark Corporation - 1400 Holcomb Bridge Rd. Roswell, GA 30076 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: F/T; Monday through Friday, 5:00AM - 1:30PM.
* *Requirement*: Prior janitorial experience is preferred!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
*Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* Summary:* Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures and infection control plans.
2. Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
3. Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement.
4. Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning procedure.
5. Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
6. Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task.
7. Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
8. Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county guidelines.
9. Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos carpet.
10. Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)/
Req ID: 367808
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodian, custody, feed, house cleaner, janitor, janitorial, sanitize, wash