Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports, trends, and opportunities. Prepares budget and forecasts, conducts sales analytics and coordinates financial projects. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
This position is part of Financial Planning & Analysis team that supports Marketing organization consisting of residential, bulk properties and commercial businesses. Supports month-end financial close, monthly forecast and annual budgeting processes.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Approves transactions, evaluates opportunities, and makes recommendations regarding project progress and future business opportunities.
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements.
- Performs analysis of financial statement accounts and specific projects, as directed.
- Assists with the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports.
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes by reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial trends, and making recommendations for adjustments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Partners with Operations team to analyze business trends, assess risks and opportunities, and develop strategies to meet operational and financial goals
- Develops monthly forecast and annual budget for Marketing unit
- Demonstrates initiative, customer-focus and intellectual curiosity
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Strong Excel (Power user) and Powerpoint skills necessary