· Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
· Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
· Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
· Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
· Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
· Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
· Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
· Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
· Handle e-mail requested interactions
· Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma and 2 years in a Customer Service function OR an Associate’s Degree.
Previous experience in foodservice or foodservice distribution industry is preferred.