At CoBank, our Software Engineer - Identity and Access Management provides support to multiple applications using various identity technologies including PingFederate, Ping Directory, RSA Adaptive Authentication, and Microsoft FIM. They work on a day-to-day basis with developers and System Administrators to design, build, deploy and support the bank's identity applications. The Software Engineer - Identity and Access Management will support existing identity infrastructure as well as guiding the bank with emerging technologies. The Identity and Access Management team (CIAM) works closely with Enterprise Security to implement tools, technology, and processes to implement a standardized identity framework for our customer identities.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline, and 1-3 years of experience in identity management or enterprise security.
* 4+ years of experience with one of the following Identity technologies: PingFederate, Ping Directory, PingID, Microsoft FIM/MIM, ADFS, RSA Adaptive Authentication or similar products.
* Knowledge of Ping Identity products, or similar.
* Excellent understanding of user provisioning and identity governance.
* Knowledge of emerging customer identity management technologies, industry trends and best practices, and ability to incorporate as appropriate into the CoBank environment.
* Knowledge of LDAP, XML, SAML, PowerShell, SQL, web services, and SSL/TLS
* Understanding of computer networking, server administration, service account and RDBMS
* Understanding of deploying enterprise application integrations and associated responsibilities
* Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills.
* Availability for off-hours support
* Occasional travel required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, iam, idm, information security, leak, protect, security engineer, security officer, violation