CKL Engineers, LLC is an engineering consulting firm specializing in the design and construction management of public infrastructure within the Midwest.
CKL serves clients in both the public and private sectors, delivering airport, local roads and utilities.We are looking for a marketing coordinator to join our team.
The successful candidate will work with our project managers to produce proposals, assist with creative/technical writing, design, produce and maintain marketing collateral, perform research, maintain marketing databases (Salesforce), and compile miscellaneous custom reporting. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Developing and producing proposals, prequalification statements and presentations
* Reviewing specifications and requirements of RFPs
* Assisting with creative ideas to make proposals and other marketing materials stand out
* Coordinating and maintaining project photography
* Assisting with website updates and social media
* Designing advertisements, signage, and promotional items
* Assisting with event coordination
* Following up on status of RFQs/RFPs with various agencies
* Update and maintain Salesforce, and provide research and administrative support to executives and project managers
* Facilitate outreach to the A/E/C industry for growth opportunities
* Other duties as assignedQualifications
in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or B.S.
in an industry-related field from an accredited university or a minimum of four years’ experience in marketing and business development within the A/E/C industry
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment while managing multiple projects and completion dates
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Comfortable working with executive level as well as field staff
* Understanding and appreciation of AEC industry preferred
* High proficiency in desktop publishing, presentation and other marketing related software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel, Nitro PDF
* Attend industry events day or evening, assist with networking to meet other industry firms.
* Be able to interpret government clients’ RFQ and RFPs processes, have time management and organizational skills.
* Graphic design experience a plus or the ability to work with your own graphic design consultant.CKL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, and or any other basis protected by law or company policy.