Site Manager - Bergen County (Ridgewood)
Compensation: $131,430.00 - $199,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
The Site Manager is responsible for managing, overseeing and ensuring the successful administrative, financial and operational aspects of a CityMD site. Essentially, a Site Manager is accountable for delivering a(n):
- Patient-centric urgent care experience from welcome to departure of the facility
- Inviting and hospitable environment where staff are engaged, developed and invested in the vision and mission of CityMD
- Exceptional experience where the patient will want to come back and refer their family and friends to CityMD
- Scheduling the front desk, scribes, medical assistants, and x-ray technician for the site (physician scheduling is not done by the managers) including operational, PTO, and Payroll hours; Assistant Site Manager will help in the scheduling process as needed
- Understanding at all times of how many patients have visited the site, whether there are any delays in the registration process, and what follow-up needs to be conducted after a patient is discharged
- Monitoring patient flow, managing ongoing daily front and back office operations closely (e.g., making sure that a registered patient gets assigned to the correct exam room and that the doctors know, during busy periods, which patient within their zone is to be seen next)
- Opening and closing the site
- Supervising, managing, monitoring, coaching, developing and evaluating performance of all staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards (with the exception of the doctors)
- Implementing, monitoring and taking corrective measures to ensure that the CityMD culture is being observed at all times, by all employees
- Conducting formal performance reviews of all staff (other than physicians)
- Collaborating with the HR team to formalize a development plan for staff as well as managing employee relations issues such as providing employees with formal write-ups and suggestions for improvement, and administering terminations as needed
- Holding departmental meetings and on-site training sessions as needed
Business and Patient Management
- Interacting with all major vendors, sales representatives, and other visitors to the site
- Meeting with patients to discuss any concerns regarding their visit
- Maintaining patient confidentiality in accordance to policy and procedure as well as HIPAA requirements
- Monitoring the site expense budget and keeping purchases/expenditures within guidelines
- Inspecting facility on a daily basis for any structural, cosmetic or operational repairs
- Following-up with corporate departments (e.g., IT, Payroll, Aftercare, etc.) for support and escalation of operational and/or patient issues
- Creating, analyzing and reporting on various business metrics such as, but not limited to: wait times, provider patients per hour, site NPS and survey comments, Yelp reviews, etc.
- 1-3 years of managing experience a must (urgent care, medical practice, hospital, retail, hospitality or restaurant industries)
- Bachelor s Degree in Hospitality Management, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Business or other applicable degree preferred (will consider relevant management experience in lieu of degree)
- Happy and positive thinking, able to project this attitude around others
- Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Ability to successfully multitask
- Good computer skills (knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Office programs)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great leadership qualities a must
- Able to handle group dynamics (help bringing unity to a diverse group)
- Comfortable with constructive confrontation and counseling management
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes a proactive approach to business operations
- Bilingual language skills required or preferred based on site location.
This job will require long shifts, weekend, closing, opening shifts (will depend on schedule necessary at facility), and must work on-site.
The job may require, from time to time, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and require light cleaning. Heavy computer use required.
The Site Manager will be responsible for directly managing the X-Ray Technologists, Medical Assistants, Shift Supervisors, Scribes and Assistant Manager(s).
A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate people
Outstanding growth opportunities
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short/Long Term Disability, HSA and Life Insurance
401K plan with company matching contribution (after 90 days)
Cash Bonus Programs
Opportunity for Overtime hours
Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
Other Perks & Discounts
Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Coffee, teas and healthy snacks!
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only
Equal Opportunity Employer
CityMD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
CityMD cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. CityMD does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. CityMD will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. CityMD will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select CityMD locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, or file a complaint at
Associated topics: administrative officer, administrative staff, assist, assistant, asso, beverage, facilities, front desk, staff, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...