Full Stack Engineer, Digital Team
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Vistaprint is looking for experienced Software Engineers for the Vistaprint Digital Services business unit. The right person will help move our platform to the next level. You’ll be working as part of a skilled, collaborative team to jointly design and implement high-visibility applications. This is an IDEAL job if you are an engineer with 3 or more years of experience who wants to be part of a small, highly skilled team, feel total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without coding. You will play a crucial role in the Vistaprint Digital platform and everything you do will matter.
You are a skilled engineer, with experience in enterprise and SaaS platforms. You are creative, focused, and technically curious. You enjoy both software design and working hands-on deep in the code. You probably have one or more projects on GitHub, GitLab, or the like, and you attend one or more meetups.
Vistaprint Digital provides an easy-to-use, reliable and cost-effective online marketing platform specifically designed for the small business. The Vistaprint Digital platform powers the online marketing of hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the globe with its complete suite of website, social media, email, and other online identity and marketing products. Vistaprint Digital enables small businesses to launch online, get noticed, engage customers and grow.
Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Our world-class online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, Vistaprint websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery at www.vistaprint.com. We support 25 localized Vistaprint websites serving various global markets and have thousands of employees in offices worldwide. Vistaprint is a Cimpress (Nasdaq:CMPR) brand.
Your role will involve:
- Active participation on a highly skilled software development team designing, coding, code-reviewing, testing, and releasing functionality to our customers.
- Close collaboration with other engineers and product managers and becoming a valued member of an autonomous, multi-location, cross-functional team.
- Mentoring, helping others and collaborating with team mates to make sure the squad delivers with quality, applying best practices in alignment with business goals.
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation.
- Working on problems independently while exhibiting creative problem solving.
- Working in an environment that supports your individual growth and the growth of your team mates.
- Active participation in a culture of respectful continuous feedback
What we offer:
- Join a multi-billion dollar organization that focuses on continuously modernizing its technology platform and applying industry best practices.
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, and online training subscriptions
- Free food, drinks, and many company and team events
- Culture of thoughtfulness, respect and accountability. When we drink coffee, we fill the coffee bean grinder for the next person.
- An environment that values diversity and fosters inclusion
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a team that cares and provides continuous constructive feedback.
- And more!
What will you bring:
- Prior experience working as a software developer for 3+ years in a fast-paced technical problem-solving environment.
- One or two software engineering projects that you can talk about, sharing and explaining some of what you’ve built previously
- Understanding of software engineering fundamentals and object-oriented or functional design and programming
- Believing in the importance of giving and receiving thoughtful feedback.
- Some understanding or experience with microservices, cloud computing, SQL and no-SQL databases, Docker and Kubernetes.
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly evolving environment apply now!
Loading some great jobs for you...