Sr. Client Executive , RCM (Remote (Lawrence Township)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Transforming the future of healthcare isn t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.Position Summary:
The Senior Client Executive will create and drive to completion customer specific revenue retention and growth strategies for top tier assigned clients across multiple types of accounts (RCM - revenue cycle management and/or Print) leveraging operational efficiency/utilization reviews, sales opportunity qualification &/or close, facilitation of training, assistance with on-boarding processes, & strategic planning.Location:
Remote Northeast - NY, PA, DC MD, VAKey Responsibilities:
- Serve as customer operational expert for all aspects of top tier assigned customers across multiple types of accounts (RCM and/or Print) for both for existing and potential areas of partnership.
- Coordinate operational and strategic activities internally to improve customer experience and strengthen corporate processes across On-boarding, Support, Sales, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence, Product, IT, Customer Communications, Billing, & Finance. Responsible for coordination of activity across legacy organizations.
- Maintain and expand relational footprint within assigned clients, focus but not limited to, on Manager, Director, and VP contacts.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and cultivation of references at each client within assigned portfolio.
- Create and deliver Business Reviews with all assigned clients per corporate guidelines.
- Maintain accuracy of customer documentation in all corporate repositories such as Salesforce, Siebel, Qualtrics, and Contract Administration.
Minimum/Critical Skills Required:
- Serve as escalation point for operational disruption across all defined areas of partnership.
- 7+ years healthcare account management experience with a minimum of 4 years working with Revenue Cycle with large health care organizations or large enterprise-wide healthcare software systems.
- Proven track record of successful management, service and/or revenue retention activities for complex customers or projects.
- Professional and effective communication skills required including comfort with conversations that create clarity and improve collaboration at all levels within complex and diverse organizations.
- Highly organized and capable of driving multiple projects to completion simultaneously.
- Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic, fast-paced and growing teams that are results oriented and collaborative.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, and Net Promoter Score preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% - 75% of time.
- Bachelors Degree in related area of study or equivalent experience.
- Environment Office environment, up to 50% - 75% travel required.
- Physical Requirements Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board, mouse, computer and telephone.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
at and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@changehealthcare.com with 'Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation' as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Loading some great jobs for you...