Imagine the possibilities! At Centric, fresh thoughts become compelling products. The brands we design and manage are world-renowned. When our team comes to the table hungry, bringing passion to our craft, the possibilities are endless. We crave gritty self-starters who are resilient and like to roll up their sleeves to build something exciting. Analytical thought leaders who are passionate about using their expertise to navigate complex and dynamic challenges will fuel our next stage of growth. Just as our customers find value in Centric products, the Treasury group unlocks value for both Centric and its shareholders. As part of this team, you will play an essential role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You will also collaborate cross-functionally to develop more effective working capital and cash management strategies, insightful reporting, and help to minimize risk. Treasury is essential to upholding our commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the companys future. Join us, and you will have a significant role in building the success of Centric.
The Director is responsible for detailed weekly review of the cash flow forecasting model and monitoring week over week changes. The ideal candidate will be able to reconcile the direct cash forecasting model back to our indirect financial statement cash flow, ensuring consistent and highly accurate output. Other responsibilities will include regular debt compliance reporting for short term working capital facilities (familiarity with securitization and ABL products a plus), management of company insurance policy renewals in collaboration with broker partners, bank account management, bank account management and short-term investment, foreign exchange risk management, and special projects/analysis. This role has executive management exposure and offers the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of global operations in a leading consumer product organization. The ideal candidate should demonstrate their ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects as a tenacious self-starter. A performance-driven dynamic individual who brings fun to the workplace while delving into special projects and taking ownership of rewarding, hands-on duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deep understanding and experience building and managing cash flow and forecasting models; strong excel and data-mining skills required and corresponding expertise in accounting and FP&A functions desired.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to grasp complex concepts and connect the dots of a multi-dimensional and cross-functional organization.
- Evaluate current treasury policies and procedures, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and leading implementation of treasury best practices in all areas within the company, in collaboration with internal audit and SOX compliance team.
- Manage the month, quarter, and year-end close process for all cash related activities including review of interest accruals and associated cash and debt schedule reconciliation.
- Review of day-to-day and monthly/quarterly AR securitization and Inventory based ABL reporting.
- Drive the delivery of treasury projects including but not limited to the automation of bank data to/from SAP, issue RFPs for Cash Management, Merchant Services, Corporate Card, or other Treasury services.
- Ensures intercompany financing agreements are in place and partner with internal departments to ensure they comply with local and international tax and legal requirements.
- Provides support in foreign exchange risk management and expansion to international markets.
- Responsible for aggregating information to renew insurance policies annually and liaise with insurance brokers for day-to-day task management.
- Analyzes data required to recommend business solutions, measuring, reporting, and benchmarking KPIs and trends within Treasury.
- Represents department on strategic project teams such as acquisitions / system implementations / conversions / upgrades and business process changes.
- Evaluates opportunities within treasury; initiating projects, setting timelines, and achieving desired result.
- Collaborate with our offices overseas concerning the cash management function
- Monitor and manage the company's daily cash position, including inter-company transfers and ensure that cash requirements are accurately and timely forecasted and funded.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 7-10 years related work experience (CTP designation and experience managing others a plus)
- Extensive experience extracting and analyzing data from systems with strong complementary excel and financial modeling proficiency
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to work on multiple time sensitive projects without daily supervision
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with all levels of the organization
- Exhibit forward and innovative thinking to inside and outside influences as they affect our cash needs.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively of self and staff in a fast paced and high energy organization.
- Self-motivated and high personal standards for the quality of work.
Centric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: accounting, cash, cfa, credit, director finance, equity trading, finance director, fiscal, kpmg, risk