· Operates the restaurant in the absence of a Manager
· Inspires and guides their staff
· Completes daily paperwork to record Burger King’s success!
· Manages Inventory
The ultimate responsibility for our Shift Supervisor is to ensure that the store is keeping up with orders and keeping our customers happy and full! The shift supervisors are the chiefs of their team, and both inspire their staff and resolve issues by using excellent organizational, communication and developmental skills. Having the knowledge of the team members’ responsibilities and keeping inventory are crucial to success in this position. Completing paperwork, managing financials and issuing/delivering deposits also come with the job. The Shift Supervisors lead the daily shifts and wrap up the store at the end of the day.
Our People are Made to Order
We are looking for awesome people to be on our team!
· You must be at least 18 years old
· You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with your team
The Shift Supervisor position requires several physical demands including:
· Counting money accurately
· Reading and writing in English
· Carrying up to 40 pounds regularly
· Basic computer skills
· Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
· Reach, bend, see, stoop, kneel, squeeze, and press