- 5+ years experience with Rapid Response Supply Chain Application
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a supply chain or manufacturing environment with extensive experience working in the area of supply chain solutions
- Experience working directly with the internal business units and/or external customers
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise information technology efforts, including the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Provide solutions to technical issues, and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. The Technical Lead will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed, support the delivery of quality solutions, and assist management in meeting strategic initiatives.
- 5 years experience as Rapid Response Administrator
- Experience with Level 3 support of Rapid Response application
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with scenarios, analytics, control tables, authoring, data administration and mapping, data model design, managing exiting resource types and validation within the Rapid Response tool.
- Experience and knowledge of general database design a plus
- Coach and mentor support staff to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
- Performs initial assessments and gap analysis between the business requirements and the toolset functionality
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Jabil s Supply Chain capabilities and tools.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain systems, data technologies and processes including but not limited to ERP integration
- Applications architects require a high level of technical expertise combined with excellent planning, coordination and communication skills, as well as the ability to work on teams. Practitioners must have experience with relevant development tools and specific application and system architecture, in addition to a strong understanding of object-oriented design. A bachelor s degree in computer science or information systems is normally required, and a master s degree is highly desirable. Employers seek a minimum of five to eight years of related work experience and often look for software skill sets such as AJAX, C#/C++ and LAMP. Expertise in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET Framework or Java Enterprise Edition platform may be required.
Typical duties include:
- Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure
- Providing technical leadership to the applications development team
- Performing design and code reviews
- Ensuring that uniform enterprise-wide application design standards are maintained
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements
Capricorn Systems, Inc.
Phone: Xtn. 3216
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, application architect, architecture, c, expert, maven, project architect, senior software developer, software architect, software engineer lead