Senior Cyber Security SME - Ft. Meade, MD
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to PrintPrintShare to EmailEmailShare to MoreAddThis
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a seasoned Cybersecurity/Cryptologic Cyber Analyst/Planner to assist and enable an organization in the Intelligence Community to assure mission critical systems are defensible in the face of a persistent adversary. We require a cyber-professional capable of developing and advancing cybersecurity strategy, policy, and guidance to support cybersecurity (Federal & Commercial) technology for end-to-end enterprise IT and command, control, communications and computers (C4). The overarching mission is developing cybersecurity strategy, guidance and direction for National Security Affairs (NSA) cyberspace operations and security constraints; and assessing cybersecurity capabilities, requirements, and resources of national security systems, and critical infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be able provide informed measures to effect efficient analysis of relevant cybersecurity metrics, including compliance, performance and incident reporting. Demonstrated experience in the following are a plus:
- Delivering analytic reports based on assessments of current capabilities, identification of gaps, and forming compelling rationale to justify re-allocation of assets, resources and funding to support with little or no oversight or supervision.
- Collecting data, research and other reports to aggregate in to compelling and actionable plans for operations and engagements.
- Leveraging commercial industry, Joint, Service and Inter-agency planning, capability research and development, and/or operational experience to support strategic and operational level planning across the Intelligence Community and the full range of U.S. Government and DoD operations for integrated information and cyberspace capabilities development and implementation.
- Collaborating with inter-agency planners to understand vulnerability and mitigation's as well as operators to identify and levy requirements for intelligence collection and analysis.
- Have sufficient technical knowledge to understand cyber capabilities, infrastructure vulnerabilities, and effects.
- Performing a variety of cybersecurity related tasks specialized to National Security Systems across the United States Government.
- Identifying intelligence gaps related to target and/or mission requirements - understand and interpret threats relative to network performance, reliability and capability.
- Work with senior leaders to prepare written statements, speeches and presentations.
We seek qualified individuals with a demonstrated proven track record of promoting and maintaining cybersecurity mission objectives for DoD or Federal Civil agencies with similar mission objectives. Professionals with intimate knowledge of the Intelligence Community, the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Military Services, and Defense Agencies business and action processes are highly desirable. Your subject matter expertise will be utilized by Senior Executive and General/Flag Officers.
- Must have a TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph.
- At least 7 (prefer 10) years of experience in cybersecurity or information assurance with a clearly demonstrated path of accomplishment.
- Experience with USG or DoD cybersecurity programs including familiarity with integration of services for agency requirements, inter-agency integration, assessment of acquisition programs, assessments of test and evaluations, and programs responsible for applying emerging/next-generation cyber technologies.
- Understanding of the conduct and assessment of Cybersecurity and Information Technology Acquisition Operational Test and Evaluation efforts.
- Baseline knowledge of emerging cybersecurity technologies that support transition to cloud based architectures to include awareness of applicable cybersecurity operations and technical threats.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Staffing and analytical skills; experience with the Intelligence Community, the Office of the Secretary of Defense and/or Joint Staff, and the Military Departments is desired.
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers #SPEARCareers
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, identity, iam, information assurance, malicious, security, security engineer, threat, violation