CACI’s Agile Solution Factory (ASF) is hiring a Senior Solution Architect for product teams based in Northern Virginia! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the Best Practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
The Customs and Border Protections’s Border Enforcement Management Systems Directorate (BEMSD) plans to obtain greater integration, automation, innovation, cost savings, and efficiencies within its portfolio of applications using Agile-based methodologies, integrated testing, and transformative processes to support current and future requirements through their Border Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology (IT) (BEAGLE) requirement. CACI’s Agile Solution Factory (ASF), purpose-built to support Agile-at-scale enterprise initiatives.
ASF programs thrive in a culture of modernization and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial.
CACI is looking for several Modernization Architects with enterprise architecture, software engineering, infrastructure engineering, cloud engineering, agile scrum experience, and project facilitation abilities to support application portfolios within the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) as part of CACI’s Agile Solution Factory (ASF).
In this role, they will have the opportunity to develop IT strategies, roadmaps, architectural products, systems and deliverables for the enterprise and operational lines of business. They will advise on the feasibility of large scale transformation and migration initiatives for all phases of programs from inception to completion. They will plan transformations across and within application portfolios and advocate technological application programs to achieve long-range objectives. They should also have a working knowledge common, multi-tiered application architectures and legacy modernization approaches.
What you’ll get to do:
- Perform technology liaison leadership to facilitate, collaborate, and integrate impactful and advanced technical solutions for large-scale mission impacts across BEMSD and CBP/DHS
- Collaborate with end user facing teams to define technology migration strategies and approaches
- Performs Architecture reviews as required, ensuring initiatives are aligned with future state
- Proficiency in strategic planning, enterprise architecture and emerging technologies
· 7+ years of IT and IT Management experience related to the role
· College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
· Experience with Cloud Migrations
· Experience with Software, Infrastructure and/or Data engineering
You are good at:
· Developing IT Solutions in collaboration with engineering teams.
· Creating Strategic IT Roadmaps and architecture briefings
· Evaluating technology-based solutions to address challenges and/or improve operations
· Identifying opportunities for improvement across the program
· Driving continuous process improvement through introduction of new technology and approaches across the enterprise
· Preparing and delivering executive-level briefings for internal and external customers on enterprise-level topics, solutions, and innovations
· Understanding the motivations and interests of stakeholders and tailor discussions and presentations accordingly
· Discovering, understanding, documenting, and communicating both quantitative and qualitative value and costs of alternative solutions.
· Producing cross-functional process flows with tools such as PowerPoint or Visio
What We Can Offer You:
At Freddie Mac, the Payment Modernization program team is responsible for a number of products and is part of the Investments and Capital Markets Bus…Read More