Mid-level Project Manager (Livingston)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
BSI EHS Services and Solutions is seeking an experienced Consultant for the Clifton, NJ
office. Ideal candidate should have Environmental Remediation Project Management experience who has a passion to help our clients manage their environmental liabilities, manage and mentor staff, and provide exceptional service to clients. The ideal candidate would have remediation project experience for Fortune 500 companies, along with technical expertise leading multi-media environmental remediation projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Corporate remediation group and/or consulting experience managing environmental projects as an owner s representative.
As a leader, you will be fully accountable for leveraging BSI s existing relationships and resources and for successfully delivering on a range of Environmental Remediation projects for our clients. This is an opportunity for a senior-level professional looking to advance their career with a global environmental leader, and to make a significant impact in successfully implementing BSI's global strategy.Responsibilities:
- Serve as resource for Environmental Remediation projects and related activities. Achieve client s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Specific focus areas include:
- Remedial investigations, conceptual site models, feasibility studies, remedial design, and long-term operations and maintenance of remedial systems.
- Remedial technologies, including in-situ and ex-site, innovative technologies, and sustainable remediation.
- Negotiating with regulatory agencies and property owners.
- Community and stakeholder relations.
- Procurement of technical consulting and contracting services.
- Acquisition and divestiture due diligence.
- Detailed understanding of regulatory schemes, including RCRA Corrective Action, CERCLA, State property transfer programs, voluntary programs, etc.
- Financial accounting standards and setting environmental reserves
- Environmental permitting and regulatory compliance (air, flood hazard areas, wetlands, discharge to surface water and groundwater, hazardous waste, etc.)
- BS in environmental/civil/chemical engineering, chemistry, geology or related degree is a minimum requirement, MS degree is a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience required.
- PE, CSP, CHMM or similar registration desired.
- Experience managing environmental remediation projects.
- HAZWOPER 40-hour, and current on 8-hour refresher.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills, including technical report writing and data evaluation as well as detailed field (on-site) observations and associated documentation
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful business growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, and drive sales in consulting services.
- Established relationships with Information Technology, health care and/or manufacturing desired.
- Solid grasp of management issues, as well as a high degree of technical competence and broad knowledge of EHS program best practices.
- Recognized technical expertise and established reputation in the marketplace, including positive reputation with key relevant regulators.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Communication, Achievement & Leading and Managing others.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...