Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a senior level Information Security Analyst in our Newark, NJ, Mt. Laurel, NJ or Deer Park, NY locations.
Are you seeking an excellent opportunity for career growth with an emerging and dynamic Security organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you!
- You will work with a variety of security questionnaire in formats received from clients such as Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc).
- Scope out the security requests, gather responses from Knowledge Management Systems, and take initiative with Subject Matter Experts when responses aren't readily available while working against a tight deadline.
- Interacts with the sales, account management, product, and technical teams translating technical terminology into business terminology and vice versa.
- Responsible for maintaining our Knowledge Management Systems on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- You have a comprehensive understanding of network technologies such as firewalls, load balancers, firewalls and switches
- 5+ years experience as an Information Security Analyst.
- You have experience with a combination of any of the following (Network Security, Secure Development Life Cycle, Application Security, End Point User and Server Security, Business Continuity Management, Physical and Environmental Security, Information Security Management System, Security Incident Management, Identity and Access Management)
- Ability to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision to achieve project achievements and deadlines. Knows how to advance issues appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills; ability to lead a complex project independently, while functioning optimally under time constraints, established deadlines and within budget.
- You are flexible and adaptable to thrive in a multifaceted, fast paced and constantly changing environment, while being able to set priorities and balance multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
Even better if you are:
- CISA and/or CISM
- Familiar with Broadridge products/services
- Have IT Audit or Audit Support Background (i.e. SSAE18, Internal Audit, ISO) #LI-AS1
Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, finance, financial, investment, merchant service, payment, personal banker, securities, stock broker