BrightStar Care is rapidly growing in the West Bend area and we are searching for Resident Assistants (CBRF). Do you have busy life and would you like to create your own schedule? Well, you can do just that at BrightStar Care!
Our BrightStar Mission is to offer Peace of Mind to families, clients and team members, by providing a higher standard of care. The answer is Yes!
For the past 9 years our BrightStar office in Jackson has experienced positive growth as we live by our core values, and provide home care services for people of any age in Washington, Dodge and Ozaukee Counties.
Our Employees are part of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client s needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.We are looking for high-energy, dedicated individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
* Bereavement pay
* PRN options available
* Time Off Bonus
* Insurance: * Medical
* Critical Illness
* Hospital Confinement
* Short-Term Disability
* Whole Life
* Term Life
* Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
* Employee Assistance Program
* Generous Paid Time-Off Plans
* Free Training
* Limited/Discounted OR Free Legal Services
* Limited/Discounted OR Free Financial Advice Services
* Gas cards
* OnCall bonus
* Part of a team with RN Oversight
* 13 week performance bonus
* Employee referral bonus
* OnCall bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Travel time reimbursement
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule
* National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within
* Free continuing education
* Nurse and Employee of the month
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
* Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities* Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client s or patient s needs
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Requirements* Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
* High school diploma or GED
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: ccu, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional