Cognos Developer (Mechanicsburg)
Compensation: $123,065.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
BridgePhase is a technology consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations enhance the capabilities of their business systems and prepare for new challenges ahead. Recently named one of Washington Technology's "Fast 50" Small Businesses, we provide full life cycle implementation support for large scale COTS business systems such as SAP and Oracle. We also have outstanding past performance and corporate capabilities providing digital capabilities to Government organizations with open source tools using an Agile delivery methodology.
We are currently sourcing for positions to support a contract in Mechanicsburg, PA. This is a mid - level position that requires COGNOS dashboard development, data modeling and computer programming related skills. .Role Responsibilities?
A person in this position would be expected to:
- Take initiative in an environment involving diverse sets of data, documents, and materials.
- Work closely with clients to translate user requirements into a system requirement specification by learning and understanding their business processes, business requirements, interpreting requirements and assisting in the solution design.
- Support project teams and interface with clients.
- Assist in the delivery of business intelligence solutions with best of breed products. These solutions.
- Function as a business intelligence developer able to develop and maintain COGNOS dashboards, conduct data modeling, develop reports and report visualizations
Desired SkillsEducation and Experience
- Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid judgment and decision-making ability
- Takes initiative and is adaptable
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer information systems or computer science is required
- Degree may be substituted for 2 years of college and 3-5 years of related work experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Excellent health care package
- Training opportunities
- Exciting work on a meaningful, long term project
Visit us on the web:
Associated topics: backend, back end, c++, develop, java, perl, programming, sde, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...