BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks a Gaming Systems Application Support Engineer for our preferred client in their Durant, OK location. The qualified candidate will have 4+ years of hands on Gaming Systems experience doing development and support.
The Gaming Systems Application Support Engineer s role is to provide high level support for all computer-based operations. This includes configuring IT support tools used within the organization and assessing known problems to provide long term solutions to increase effectiveness of our support teams. Job Responsibilities For This Position:
Requirements For This Position:
- Deploy applications, patches, and updates to the Oasis Aristocrat Multi-Site Gaming Platform.
- Maintain and deploy scripts to supplement packaging and other support tools as required.
- Maintain knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the file server to aid in problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment.
- Provide support to Technical Support Specialists to help them serve the End-User community more proficiently.
- Modify configurations, utilities, and software default settings for our varied Gaming environment, including Aristocrat Oasis Multi-Site platform, Casino Cash Trac and others.
- Modify configuration, utilities, and maintain Information exchange services supporting Gaming applications.
- Create, test, and deploy software packages.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent working experience
- Experience with multiple gaming platforms from a support or development perspective preferably Aristocrat Oasis platform
- Experience creating custom scripts to drive installs, uninstalls, custom actions and system management
- Ability to troubleshoot Packaging, Deployment, and System issues
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment