Please review the following job description:
The Documentation Specialist will be part of the Capital Markets Client Onboarding group. This candidate will be responsible for trading agreement documentation for Derivatives, Foreign Exchange and Broker Dealer clients while functioning as a liaison between Front Office, Legal and Credit Risk partners. The role requires a self-motivated individual who is creative and can bring new ideas to existing workflows and processes.
This position will be responsible for preparation and negotiation of a multitude of trade documentation such as ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annex (CSAs), Foreign Exchange Agreements, Master Securities Forward Transaction Agreements and Master Repurchase Agreements.
The candidate will work closely front office, the derivatives marking team, relationship managers, credit officers and clients as well as internal and external legal counsel. Strong communication and organization skills are required along with attention to detail and a sense of urgency in delivery to the Line of Business and clients. The ideal candidate should have experience working on special projects and the ability to work on multiple initiatives in addition to daily responsibilities.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Self-starter with detailed analytical and data management skills
· Proficiency in specific products and technology associated with Capital Markets
· Excellent communications skills are a must since this position interacts with all levels of internal and external partners and clients
· Attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills are essential
· Experience with Capital Markets products and technologies
· Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision
· Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience in the financial industry, advanced degree is a plus
· Versed in Front to Back processing environment within Corporate Investment Banking (CIB) with an in-depth functional knowledge of multiple asset classes of derivatives products
· ISDA Master Documentation experience
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, SQL and VBA knowledge is a plus
· Process development experience with a keen eye for automation and control enhancement
· Functional knowledge of financial regulations, specifically the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, is a plus.
Please review the following job description: The Derivatives Settlements Specialist will be responsible for the daily processing of all Listed O…Read More
Please review the following job description: The Derivatives Settlements Specialist will be responsible for the daily processing of all Listed …Read More