NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The digital delivery of television can be complex and confusing to some end customers. This position is designed to help those customers quickly and successfully enjoy our products and services.
NBCUniversal is hiring a Manager, Business Intelligence to join a dynamic new team responsible for the Direct to Consumer business. We are looking for an approachable, unshakeable, highly competitive candidate who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry.
The Business Intelligence team will create and measure KPIs and targets across teams and the business. Working with a separate but closely tied data science team, they will determine the key drivers of the customer, isolating metrics that can be used for acquisition, retention, engagement and lifetime value. By translating the strategy of the business into measurable results, they will quantify each step of the customer journey, then help to create dashboards that team members can access and self serve across the organization. This team will deeply understand the digital television business and how data can help make key business decisions.
This team will have a lot of data at their disposal, so rather than just having great Excel skills, the successful candidate for this position will have the ability to access, process and analyze very large data sets. They will plug in to data lakes and perhaps write SQL queries to gather data, or at times use R for statistical analysis. They will work alongside data scientists to design machine learning models that will determine where value can be identified and opportunities discovered.
• At least 3 years experience business intelligence.
• A deep understanding of analytics, experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Omniture, Amplitude, Chartbeat, as well as understanding of product tagging and governance.
• Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to convey complex data results in a simple and concise way including the ability to make visually compelling decks and dashboards for creative leaders.
• The ability to work closely with a variety of other teams.
• Experience using SQL, R, Python and other similar tools to elicit data from very large data sets, as well as to forecast accurately growth and a variety of scenarios a plus.
• A history of establishing KPIs and targets, and then working to hit those goals.
• A passion for television and movies.
• Masters degree in a related field preferred
• Ability to work at 30 Rock, New York City
Responsibilities Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal?s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies?with timely ne…Read More
**Job Number** 54946BR **Job Title** Sr Manager, Data Product Management - Data Quality, Peacock **Business Segment** Direct-to-Consumer & Digital En…Read More
Job Title Director, Research & Strategy ? Content Acquisitions & Strategy Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer & Digital Enterprises ResponsibilitiesM…Read More