Compensation: $15.00 - $16.00 /hour
Employment Type: Full-Time
To fulfill the daily tasks of picking orders and ensuring that the correct product and the correct product quantities are being shipped within BlueStar standards while helping to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Visually scan pick ticket to identify order properties, special shipping notes.
- Use handheld data collectors and Oracle to follow prompts to such as part number, sub-inventory, shelf locator and pick quantity to accurately pick product and fulfill the order.
- Physically pick the product from a shelf locator to a cart or pallet and deliver to the pack station or staging station.
- Follow general clean-up and safe procedures.
- Physical requirements include: standing on feet for an 8 hours shift, walking the warehouse at a steady pace to pick product, lift up to 60 pounds.
- Have the ability to read, identify and comprehend alphanumeric part number schemes up to 30 characters long.
- Possess basic computer skills
- If interested, learn to drive equipment i.e. pallet rider, standing reach-truck, order picker but not required.
- Communicate clearly when problems arise.
Loading some great jobs for you...