Loading some great jobs for you...
The Regional Sales Director for the US Alzheimer’s Franchise provides leadership and strategic direction to a team of Territory Business Managers in order to achieve performance objectives for the assigned region. This is accomplished through effective coaching, mentoring of the team, utilization of resources and exemplary collaboration with adjacent disciplines, divisions, and/or enabling functions within Biogen and external business partners. This position must demonstrate the following functional and leadership competencies to be successful as a Regional Sales Director at Biogen. The incumbent will report to the Sr. Director of Sales and be a key member of the Divisional Leadership Team.
Functional / Leadership Competencies:
Results Orientation: Continuing to set, communicate, and raise expectations of team and individual performance; motivating and supporting efforts to achieve goals while upholding organizational values and standards.
Customer Orientation: Cultivating and supporting team’s development of strategic customer and stakeholder relationships and ensuring their perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities.
Commercial Knowledge: Understanding market dynamics, business drivers, and corporate goals and impact on their region and strategy.
Coaching for Performance: Leveraging the Regional Coaching Model through planning and leading the development of individuals' skills and abilities to drive performance.
Developing Others: Planning and supporting the development of individuals' skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively
Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Building Strategic Work Relationships: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Personal Drive: Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
Innovation: Generating innovative solutions to meet annual team and business objectives.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• 5 years sales management experience
• 5 – 10 years specialty/biologics sales experience
• Proven track record of consistent high performance
• Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team towards meeting and exceeding objectives
• Enterprise leader, adept at planning and organization, analytics, decision making and problem solving skills
• High degree of organizational and business acumen
• Exemplary leadership and coaching skills
• Ability to influence in a heavily matrixed environment of continuous growth and evolution
• Exemplary strategic planning and analytical skills
• Experience with strategic and systematic approach to selling and sales procedures
• Breadth of experiences across other commercial areas (marketing, market access, patient services, advocacy, etc.) is advantageous, but not required
• Neurology Sales Experience or Knowledge of the Neurology Market is advantageous, inclusive of Alzheimer’s and other dementias, but not required
• Launch experience is advantageous, but not required
• Significant travel required, including some overnight
• Driving is an essential duty of the job; candidates must have a valid driver’s license to be considered
• BS/BA Required (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
• MBA Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...