A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
We're looking for a skilled project accountant to join our team! You will collaborate with your peers to ensure the financials for each meeting are managed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner. You will keep projects running on time and hold team members accountable to deliver against promised deadlines. If you are someone who has mastered the art of managing multiple priorities at once, then read on!
* Review invoices for accuracy, applied discounts and completeness
* Process payments for invoices in a timely manner
* Meeting budget reconciliation, utilizing multiple systems
* Meeting financial close out within the allocated timeline as dictated by the client
* Identify any financial discrepancies and work with the Meeting Manager to solve
* Transfer of Value (TOV) reporting, ensuring all meal and other caps are adhered to and that the information is reported according to published timelines
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Strong multi-tasker who has the ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously
* Strong financial acumen including reviews, audits, and reconciliation
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Excel in particular.
You might also have
* Pharma experience
* Cvent experience
* 3+ years of current relative financial controls experience required within the meetings industry or related field
What we offer you
* A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
* Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at www.bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled