Compensation: $80,020.00 - $144,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what s next.
About the role
The Marketing Manager, Omni will work on the development, launch and measurement of impactful 360-degree campaigns, through alignment with key business partners, to uphold Banana Republic s brand vision and support the Men s core/fashion business strategies. Success in the role will be contingent on an ability to leverage the brand s myriad of cross-functional resources, a strong knowledge of both consumers and prospects, a passion for Men s product details, curiosity around events in pop culture, a thoughtful eye on the competitive landscape, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape. The primary objective of the role will be to drive the brand strategy of the Men s business, constantly elevate the desirability of Banana Republic to acquire and engage new and existing consumers, and drive sales across all channels.
What you'll do
- Work in close partnership with creative leads to guide the development of creative and marketing concepts that can be executed across channels, in accordance with brand strategies, and to meet business goal objectives. Ensure assets are created with specific attention to end use mediums.
- Collaborate with global merchandising and design to ensure that the marketing strategy for the Men s business is aligned with the seasonal vision of the brand and product collections.
- Partner with digital design (site/email), store design (windows/signage), Promo and Direct Mail teams to develop and execute storytelling for Banana Republic Men s in a way that is catered to each platform in the omni-channel ecosystem.
- Engage with the Site Merchandising leads to understand and develop brand strategies that will support growth specific to the online division. Engage with Store Ops leads to provides tools and resources for store associates and drive positive shopping experiences across the fleet.
- Leverage customer insights and global market information, draw conclusions on market trends and customer dynamics, and from these resources define marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Identify new ways of working in order to streamline processes and reporting. Actively seek time savings and efficiencies for both the brand communications team and its partners. Maintain a predictable cadence and distribution for marketing reporting, in order to socialize to key stakeholders and also factor in learnings into future campaigns.
- Cultivate Assistant Men s Marketing Manager and develop junior talent on the team.
Who you are
- Must be organized, a self-starter, and have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset, solid analytical skills and understanding of retail math, and ability to make recommendations based on data
- Passion for Men s product and pop culture, specifically how athletes and celebrities can drive Men s fashion trends
- Creative thinker who is positive and always takes a resolutions-oriented approach
- 7+ years relevant Marketing experience required
- Undergraduate degree required, post graduate studies preferred
- Background in consulting, retail/fashion industry, or with a CPG company preferred
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five on the clock hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...