We have an exciting opportunity with an organization here in Modesto looking for a Human Resources Generalist. This position is responsible for all areas of HR including labor relations, employee on-boarding, training, benefits and leaves administration and safety. Essential duties include:
• Employee on-boarding and orientations
• Providing HR support to employees
• Providing advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies and procedures
• Drafting correspondence to employees
• Participating in interviews and assisting with identifying and creating job related interview questions
• Review employee complaints and ensure timely documentation of concerns or issues
• Assist with employee compensation and classification issues
• Manage correspondence and compliance documentation for Disability Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, Paid Family Leave, etc.
• Manage work related injuries and illnesses including paperwork, documentation, investigation and prevention.
• Bachelors Degree in HR or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and Word