Regional Sales Manager (Hendersonville)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Regional Sales Manager
# of openings
WHO we are and WHY you want to work at Auto/Mate Dealership Systems!
We are a leading provider of dealership management system software to over 1,350 retail automotive dealerships nationwide. Auto/Mate has received DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards 5 years running (2012-2016) and has been recognized by the Albany Business Review as one of the Best Places to Work Eight Years Running! Not to mention, Ok, we will mention winning the Times Union Top Workplaces Award consistently from 2012-2018 and finishing 1 st among 20 companies with 125-499 employees. As for customer support, Auto/Mate was ranked #1 in 12 out of 16 categories, including overall customer satisfaction, products and services, flexibility of software and prompt follow-up in the Dealership Satisfaction Survey of Dealer System Providers, Product and Services. So if that is not enough to wet your whistle, how about this: casual dress code, company gym, getting a random email at work letting you know that there is an ice cream truck outside, watching the CEO flip burgers at one of our frequent BBQ s, Holiday parties, Tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day! When you work hard, we reward you for it and when you join Auto/Mate you join a family. Other Centric is not just a made-up word. It is part of our DNA.The Role: Regional Sales Manager - Tennessee and Kentucky
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is seeking high energy, success-driven candidates to join our Sales Team! Candidates must understand how to sell business value and solutions, not only technology, while helping to solve real business issues for auto dealerships. Auto/Mate is truly the By Car People, For Car People Solution! We offer the industry s best customer support while allowing dealerships to save 65-75% off of their current DMS costs. We have an excellent value proposition, and we are looking for the right people to deliver our message.We are looking for Sales Professionals who are:
- Star performers that are self-driven and love the thrill of a new challenge.
- Tenacious hunters that thrive in the new business prospecting role, and enjoy the opportunity that comes with it!
- Able to understand customers business, needs, challenges and expectations.
- Willing to give a personal commitment to become experts of Auto/Mate products and solutions.
- Able to maintain a thorough understanding of the automobile industry including industry trends, industry business processes, industry performance indicators, and key client competitors.
What we Offer:
- Experience working in a collaborative environment across multiple departments to ensure the successful delivery of our software solutions.
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience in the automobile industry.
- Ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience in the software Industry.
- Must have a demonstrated history of being a top sales pro. Don t be surprised if we have you bring a suitcase filled with your President Club plaques to prove it!
- Must have the WOW factor! Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings.
- Excellent relationship building, active listening and presentation skills.
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Team/family environment with perks including Bagel and company sponsored day trips!
- Casual attire with a fun and professional work environment
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...