SAP-Focused Talent Acquisition and SAP Staff Augmentation Firm - SAP Executive Recruiter - SAP Headhunter
You are here: Home / Job / CISO, Chief Information Security Officer
CISO, Chief Information Security Officer
ASAP Talent Services is the nation's leading SAP Executive Search Firm. ASAP Talent Services is the trusted partner to many Fortune 500-1000 companies and industry leaders in the area of CIO, CISO, CTO Executive Search. We've been retained by a $4B privately-held industry leader in Columbus, OH to recruit and hire their new Chief Information Security Officer.
Title: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) --> Reporting to Chief Administrative & Legal Officer
Relocation: Yes, an Executive Relo is available if needed.
- Collaborate with the Chief Legal Counsel, Chief Audit Executive and Global CIO/CTO to develop and report on the Global Information Risk landscape and applicable regulatory requirements including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes Oxley and applicable local privacy laws.
- 15+ years in I.T, IT Security, GRC, Risk Management, IAM, Incident Response, Applications Security, and Network Security, etc
- 10+ years in Management, Director, VP, or higher roles (Leading Strategic Vision, People Management, Direct Budget, etc)
- 5+ years in CISO or Deputy CISO role for $2B+ organization (this is a MUST)
- Experience presenting quarterly to a Board of Directors
- Experience in strategic leadership, creating and guiding a large organization through a 1-3+ year IT Security & Risk Management Road Map.
- Exposure to SAP, ERP, Salesforce, MS Azure, Cloud, SaaS, GRC Security, PCI Compliance, Protecting Consumer Data, etc.
- Interesting Industry Experience could include: Credit Card Industry, Financial Services, Transportation (Railway, Airlines, Trucking etc), Aerospace & Defense or Avionics, Highly Regulated Industry experience, Service Industry, Cruise Line Industry, etc.
- Culture Fit: Confident without Arrogance. High Transparency and Collaborative C-Suite Team. Innovative, Progressive, Premium Brand Company.
Skills for Success:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Professional security management certification such as CISSP, CCISO, CISM, and/or CISA required
- 15+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security, and IT, all with 5+ years in a senior leadership role
- Strong knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security risk management and cybersecurity technologies
- Strong knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27000, NIST 800-53, and PCI DSS
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of business IT ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, cloud computing, SOA, APIs, open data, open systems, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable, experienced, and accomplished at working with business executives, and able to push back in a professional and diplomatic way
- Highly collaborative
- Proven ability to manage and grow a department
- Vendor and technology-neutral, more interested in business outcomes than in personal, or those business and IT leaders vested personal preferences
KeyWords: CISO, OHIO, OH, PA, KY, MI - Chief Information Security Officer, Deputy CISO, Fortune 500, Fortune 1000,
ASAP Talent Services, is one of the nations top boutique executive search firms and helps customers attract, recruit, and hire I.T. Professionals for critical positions for clients throughout North America including CIO, CISO, and Board of Directors level searches.Houston, TX October 1, 2019ASAP Talent Services was retained by Cardenas [Read More...]
"It is a great honor to be recognized and honored once again by Forbes in their 2019 List of Top Executive Search Firms," says Jeremy Sisemore of ASAP Talent Services. This year ASAP Talent Services was ranked #250 out of over 30,000+ firms that were evaluated by an in-depth review and survey of thousands of companies and candidates that have used [Read More...]
Associated topics: casino, explosive detection, loss control, metal detection, protection, public safety, school, security, surveillance, watchman