Chief Executive Officer (White Plains)
Compensation: $217,650.00 - $217,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Chief Executive Officer Ardent Health Services
Hillcrest Hospital Cushing Cushing, Oklahoma
Ardent Health Services invests in quality healthcare.
Ardent makes considerable investments in people, technology, facilities, and communities, producing high quality care and extraordinary results. Since 2001, those investments total more than $835 million. From newly constructed facilities and expanded services, to lifesaving technology and outstanding opportunities for employees, Ardent is committed to providing its hospitals and clinics the tools needed to succeed.
Recapitalized and supported by the financial strength of Ventas, Inc., an S&P 50 company and leading real estate investment trust, and Equity Group Investments, Ardent is expanding its network and bringing its unique combination of resources and proven management expertise to new communities.
Ardent Health Services has become the second largest private and for-profit hospital operator in the U.S. Ardent Health Services consists of:
- 30 hospitals in six states
- 4,395 licensed beds
- 25,000 employees
- 1,150 employed physicians
- $4.2 billion in revenue
Additionally, Ardent has embarked on a complete install of Epic for its electronic health record (EHR) system in all of its hospitals with the first of its hospitals launching the system in the summer of 2017. The investment in Epic is just one example of Ardents commitment to high quality care and forward thinking strategy for growth.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic leader to join Hillcrest Hospital Cushing as the Chief Executive Officer
. Hillcrest Hospital Cushing includes 99 beds and is a part of Hillcrest HealthCare System which includes 8 hospitals and over 6,000 employees
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
provides leadership and directs the overall operation of the facility consistent with the mission, values, and strategy of Ardent Health Services as well as with the goals and objectives of the facility and its advisory or governing body. The CEO plans, organizes, applies, directs, controls, and evaluates all resources (human, facilities, equipment, capital, fiscal, and others) invested in the facility. The CEO uses all resources to generate measurable results to benefit the corporation, the community, the facility, the medical staff, and the patient.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
ability to achieve quality and patient safety goals ability to achieve patient experience goals employee engagement, physician and patient satisfaction surveys operationalize and champion Service Excellence
- Formulate and execute a regional growth strategy for both in-patient and out-patient services. Establish effective and collaborative relationships to foster growth plans.
- Build and maintain a high performing leadership environment, with a keen focus on:
- Place a high priority on effective identification and selection processes for the hiring of talent, across the organization.
- Set clear direction with leaders/managers, and establish a culture of accountability.
- Motivate, develop and partner with direct reports to help build their success.
- Develops short and long range management and organization plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with facility goals and objectives.
- Implements Ardent Health Services ethics and compliance program throughout the organization. Ensures that policies are uniformly understood and consistently interpreted and administered.
- Develops and maintains effective and collaborative relationships with the medical staff, and ensure our ability to meet the health needs of the community.
- Ensure that operational and financial reports are prepared as required in regularly scheduled meetings and committees.
- Maintains accreditation and licensure standards for JCAHO, Medicare, Medicaid, state licensure, and other regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for the facilitys quality improvement and organizational effectiveness programs.
- Ensures best practice, evidence-based approaches to consistently deliver exceptional, well-coordinated and integrated care that delivers high level outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in Hospital Administration, or Business Administration.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in healthcare administration.
- Excellent verbal, quantitative, managerial, and interpersonal skills.
- Current knowledge of JCAHO, OSHA, state and federal regulatory standards.
- Willingness to relocate to Cushing, Oklahoma.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate ideas, problems, instructions (written and oral) with corporate management staff, facility management staff and employees.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate data, recommend, and implement courses of action that would improve the functioning of the company.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ability to use sound judgment in decision making.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency situation.
- Knowledge of strategic planning and short and long-range goal implementation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: chief executive, district manager, executive, executive director, front office, general manager, manager i, overall, regional manager, state president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...