Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer (Westwood)
Compensation: $107,040.00 - $160,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Full time Salary range between $80-125k/yr + benefits 1. [Job Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Duration: Long term
Start Date: ASAP
Domain: Capital Markets, Investment Management
Location: Irvine, CA
5+ years of experience in core Java and J2EE development. (Sr. Java J2EE Full Stack - developer experience!)
Expertise in J2EE
Strong DB/SQL knowledge.
Ability to create or troubleshoot complex Sybase stored procedures.
Basic Unix/Shell scripting
Glassfish, Websphere Java Remote Objects (soft requirement, a plus as the application uses it and developer will need to follow)
Familiarity with standard Java coding practices and strong understanding in SDLC.
Excellent communication & analytical Skills
Willing to relocate/travel immediately
Nice to have skills
JBOSS & and DROOLS preferred.
EJB/JPA Experience is a plus
Web Development (HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, etc)
Flex experience (is a plus)
- Cairngorm MVC framework (soft requirement, definitely a plus because the Flex component will require the developer to follow the framework)
Excellent communication skills & commitment for long-term
Good communication skills
Can work independently
Application issue diagnosis skills
Will handle release weekend support on a rotating basis
Will handle production (overnight) support on a rotating basis
680159 Java Technologies Core Java Quincy [1. Candidate should have very strong knowledge in Core Java (JDK 7 & JDK 8)
OOPS Concepts , Exception handling , Collections , Concurrent collections, Streams , Interfaces - Functional & Non Functional , Lambda expression
Multi-threading, Executor services framework and Fork-Join framework, Java Concurrency API, Serialization , Data Structures like Stack , Linked list , Queue etc , JDBC , Transaction Management
2. Candidate should have very strong knowledge in Messaging API's , JMS , MQ
3. Candidate should have working experience in Spring Boot , Spring Framework (Spring core(IOC, DI), Spring MVC), Hibernate, SpringJPA
4. Candidate should have good knowledge in unit testing framework's like Junit & Mokito
5. Candidate should have experience in working with source code repositories like Git, Bitbucket & SVN
6. Candidate should have good knowledge in SQL , PL-SQL and query performance turning
7. Candidate should have knowledge on build and deployment tools like Ant, maven, Jenkins etc.
9. Candidate having working knowledge on ReactJS is huge plus
10. Candidate having functional knowledge on Trading platforms and domain knowledge on Over the Counter (OTC) Derivatives, Listed Options and Futures, and Cleared Derivatives products; trade lifecycle, accounting, position / lot record keeping, pricing, cash settlements etc is plus.
11. Candidate should have Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
13. Candidate should be Self-motivated, self-learning, detail oriented, and highly responsible.
14. Candidate should able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders like developers, testers, product owner , delivery manager , end-users and vendors
15. Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
675416 Java Technologies Core Java Louisville [Minimum 7 years development experience with 4+ yrs. on Java.
Experience in building Web services (SOAP and REST)
Strong experience with Java development frameworks such as spring (Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC)
Solid understanding and hands on experience with Core Java areas such as Collection framework, Multithreading, OOPS implementation, Exception handling, etc.
] 677838 Java Technologies Spring Boston [ Java7 and above
Spring framework concept (primarily on Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring REST, basically Spring framework components) would be good he/she has good understanding of Spring Boot
Solid PL SQL understanding
] 678751 Java Technologies J2EE Webservices Louisville [ Strong knowledge on Core Java (OOD, Collection Framework, IO system, Exception Handling, Multithreading, and Generics).
Strong knowledge in major J2EE frameworks (Spring2/Spring3, Struts/Struts2, and Hibernate). Best practice in their configuration and integration.
Experience on Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP, Servlet, AJAX, JDBC, XML, JSLT, JavaMail, etc.
Experience at SOAP Web Service and RESTful.
Expertise in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Business applications in Web and client-server environment.
Good practice at JAXB, applied marcheller and unmarcheller. Configured xml to java object mapping files.
Experience in major Web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and Jboss.
Familiar with AJAX technology along with JSON objects.
Experience in writing SQL, HQL, PL/SQL, triggers on database (Oracle, MySQL) to do the query or update. Familiar with database manage tools(sql developer, toads)] 627554 Java Technologies Spring Riverwoods [Below is the required JD :
1.Full stack java ( Spring boot and reactjs / angularjs )
2.knowledge of RDBMS ( MqSQL / MariaDB ), semi-structure and non-structure data base like Mongo / DynamoDB or any other JSON document management
3.Knowledge of spring Consumer Driven Contracts for REST and EVENTS
4.CI/CD - Comfortable on Linux / Unix POXIS commands and scripts. Hands on experience on Groovy, gradle scripts and gradle tasks
5.Extensive experience in TDD, awareness on concept of pipeline and ability to work in XP, should have undergone pair programing training
6.Jenkins is must, concourse is secondary
Good to have knowledge :
1.Knowledge of mocking vs stubbing vs contract stubbing
2.Knowledge of cloud foundry and hands on experience on CLI commands for cloud foundry
3.experience with rabbit MQ using amqp is an advantage
4.iMacs are used for pairing
5.knowledge of event driven architecture and consumer driven contracts
] 666960 Java Technologies Core Java San Jose [JSP / Servlets and experience in C++ programming
Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring.
Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services SOAP / REST.
Markup Languages like XML and JSON
Associated topics: backend, c c++, c++, developer, matlab, perl, php, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...