Senior Sales Executive
Reports To: Senior Director - Sales
As a Senior Sales Executive for a Data Analytics Consulting firm, work independently with direction from the Senior Director of Sales to drive sales for the organization. Responsible for growing existing clients and a heavier focus on prospecting into new companies of all sizes to drive revenue. Requires good attention to detail within a fast-paced organization.
- Support all sales initiatives.
- Contact qualified customers to pursue opportunities.
- Work closely with key software Partners to pursue common leads
- Assist in drafting presentations & proposals.
- Monitor, analyze and report revenue and sales metrics.
- Update records in Salesforce as needed
- Plan and execute sales events and lead generating activities.
- Work across all business functions to define, develop, and implement processesand procedures to improve the effectiveness and profitability of sales and services efforts.
Remote. Travel 30 40% to client sites and events as required.
Years of Relevant Experience:
- Proven track record
- Executive presence
- Sales life cycle management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Client-facing interactions
- Business analysis
- Sales, sales systems, sales reporting and analytics
- Presenting to executive leadership
- Experience selling Qlik or similar BI tools
- Experience selling Big Data solutions a plus
Education / Degrees:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent proven working experience
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Value based selling techniques
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Proficiency in Salesforce, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; advanced/expert level preferred
- QlikView and Qlik Sense and Cloudera a plus
- English 5: IRL scale rating 1-5
For more than 20 years, leaders of enterprise companies have trusted Bardess Group Ltd. to rapidly solve complex critical business and data analytics challenges. Bardess helps Fortune 500 and innovative midsized businesses find and rapidly incorporate data-driven insights into their strategic as well as day-to-day business operations. Bardess teams are built to uncover insights hidden deep within data and are passionate about data and in applying it to business as well, enabling their clients to deploy custom data solutions quickly and realize results rapidly.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, consultant, customer, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst