You would be responsible for managing full life cycle and Navision upgrade implementations. The central responsibility is to ensure quality projects are delivered on time and in budget. It is a must that the candidate be very hands on with at least one NAV module. This is not a pure PM role, 75% PM and 25% NAV functional. Must have excellent communication skills, and be approachable to the client.
Specifically, in the capacity of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Project Manager and Lead consultant, you will;
- Proven full cycles leading NAV deployments through the general methodology of business requirements gathering, designing solutions, configuration, training, testing, and post go live support
- Serve as the primary client contact on all matters pertaining to the details of the implementation
- Ability to consult on NAV in at least one functional area (finance, trade, manufacturing, warehouse management, etc)
- Provide clients and management with weekly reporting of project status
- Create and maintain project plan.
- Schedule and manage resources through Design, DB setup, Development, Testing, Training, User Acceptance, Data conversion, and Go Live tasks (to budget)
- Work with the client to identify and address risks that arise during the implementation
- Coordinate and obtain sign-off of write-ups of out of scope Work
- Provide project administration in compliance with Microsoft best practice policy
- Obtain client sign off for acceptance of delivered database
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP
- 3+ years working in a third party consulting PM perspective.
- Prior MS Channel Partner experience preferable
- 5+ years' experience managing / implementing ERP systems in mid-size client environment
- MS Project or relevant PM tool
- Dynamics SureStep certifications recommended.
- Proficient in using MS Project, SharePoint, CRM, and Scribe a plus