Eagle Merchandising is hiringIMMEDIATELY!
If you enjoy hands-on work in aretail merchandising and installation team environment read on to find out howyou can become a part of the Eagle Team!
We are looking for solidcandidates to work on reset/remodel teams in a major retail store in theimmediate local area and within a 2 hour radius or 120 miles.
If you are able to meet therequirements listed below, we want to hear from you and put you to work IMMEDIATELYearning a bi-weekly paycheck.
· Safely move and buildstore fixtures, beams and racking
· Relocate or adjustposition of stock currently on display
· Relabel shelves withnew pricing labels
· Place products,information, signage and stickers and build displays or other requiredmaterials in accordance with plan-o-grams, photos or other written or verbalinstructions.
· Ideal candidates willhave some experience in retail resets, merchandising, reading plan-o-gramsand/or light construction.
· Must be willing towork overnight; most projects run from 9:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
· Must be able to frequently lift, push, pull,and move product, equipment and supplies up to 35 pounds (frequently); up to 50 pounds (occasionally).
· Must be able to performrepetitive bending, standing and walking up to 8 hours per shift.
· Be available forweekly work.
· Must have, or bewilling to obtain, tools such as: a hammer/mallet, measuring tape, screwdriver,work gloves and others required to perform the job.
· Maintain a consistentwork record, including reporting to shift on-time, work within safetyguidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
· Be willing to consentto and pass a drug and background screening upon being offered employment.
Interested candidates pleaseapply to this posting and include a copy of your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equalopportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Seasonal Merchandiser Associate - Buffalo Grove, IL Job Title Seasonal Merchandiser Associate - Buffalo Grove, IL Job # US11934 Requisition Type…Read More
Position Summary: ? The ActionLink Certified Technician (ACT) is responsible for merchandising execution, installation, troubleshooting and repair…Read More
Certified Merchandising and Installation Technician - Schaumburg, IL LocationIL - SCHAUMBURG Apply Now Position Summary: The ActionLink Cert…Read More