Vice President Of Technology (Bi-lingual Mandarin and English)
We are looking for a Vice President of Technology join our fast-growing team.
Apifiny is a leading technology group dedicated to establishing a global asset transaction network using blockchain technology. Leveraging its state-of-the-art tokenization and exchange platforms, Apifiny's mission is to facilitate the unrestricted flow of tokenized assets worldwide.
Apifiny believes that blockchain technology is not just about cryptocurrencies. By combining the innovative features of blockchain technology with creatively-designed tokenomics, we believe that we have the opportunity to revolutionize the existing global assets trading paradigm. By allowing assets to be efficiently transacted worldwide, we hope to give everyone an equal opportunity to buy and sell quality assets from around the world, bringing wealth and prosperity to the masses.
Were a driven team of innovators and builders, solving novel problems in innovative ways using creative technology. This is your opportunity to get in early on a team with global vision and localized efforts. Youre the expert and we want to give you the runway to be the best. If you have the drive and passion to build the future of asset circulation with us, we want to hear about it.
- Manage and coordinate the effective coordination between engineering in China and product management in the US.
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve them through ongoing product feedback
- Work with office management to develop and implement company policies and procedures; reinforce Apifiny values, ethics, culture and critical success factors
- Strong business analysis, financial analysis and trading skills
- Build, lead and manage the cross-functional engineering team dedicated to the ongoing advancement of the Engineering team and product roadmaps.
- Strong interest in blockchain and crypto.
- Must be bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Must have prior engineering leadership experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Excellent technical abilities with strong business, organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with data-driven workflows
- Strong project planning, time management, and collaboration skills
- Background in Trading
- Experience with operating trading systems at scale, include some of the following : Trading Desk, Risk mitigation, operational controls, compliance/regulatory, OMS, settlement
- 7+ yrs leading teams of Engineers
What we offer:
- Choice of MacBook or Surface Pro
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality