The mid-level software engineer position will be responsible for hands-on coding, development and automating end-to-end test scenarios to verify system across platforms
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• Backend Engineer with 3-5 years of proven experience of building software in Java and automating functional tests
• Hands-on experience in building, executing and debugging automated tests for REST web services.
• Knowledge of integrating of frontend application to backend system is a plus
• Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra
• Knowledge of Jenkins and continuous deployment. Automation skills and experience turning manual processes into one click scripts.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven) and Deployment
• Work with onsite and offshore teams located at different geographical areas on building integration/end-to-end automation test suite
• Day to day monitoring automated test results
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.