Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Responsible for leading operations for areas of Finance to include cash receipts, cash application, claim audits, collections, overpayment vendor validation, provider receivables, and claim adjustments within the Medicaid business lines.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Counsels senior management on enterprise-wide policies and strategies.
- Develops and implements vision, strategies, and tactics to maximize the departments effectiveness while minimizing costs.
- Creates and develops partnerships with other departments including Sales, Underwriting, Healthcare Management, Claims, Customer Service, Third party Recovery and Membership.
- Leads and participates in committees and projects that are enterprise-wide in scope.
- Resolves problems as they arise.
- Acts as project sponsor.
- Represents the company in legal matters and testifies as needed.
- Ensures internal controls are appropriate and develops policies and procedures and ensures compliance with government regulations.
- Works with other areas for solutions to complex problems and participates in critical interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires 8+ years experience with operations, financial reporting and analysis, audit guidelines, budgeting and multi-state operations and processes; experience with complex business environments including multiple entity and highly automated situations; 5 years management experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Managed care experience strongly preferred.