Senior Information Systems Analyst/Test Engineer, Secret Clearance - (17497)
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Job Title / Level
Senior Information Systems Analyst/Test Engineer, Secret Clearance
10 - 20%
As a Senior Information Systems Analyst/Test Engineer you will:
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Senior Information Systems Analyst/Test Engineer:
- Provide Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and analytical support of Information Systems programs to the Director for DT&E (D)DT&E)).
- Monitor the progress of INFORMATION SYSTEMS programs with service and OSD staffs, program offices, and contractors to ensure adequacy and thoroughness of DT&E.
- Review and evaluate Test and Evaluation Master Plans, plus system-level detailed developmental test plans. Evaluate test results, schedules, resources, and technological risks for program reviews.
- Advise D(DT&E) on technical management aspects of policies, programs, and alternatives as they relate to DoD DT&E issues for assigned programs.
- Represents D(DT&E) to other OSD offices and Service acquisition managers.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
- Master of Science degree, plus 10 years of experience. Candidates with a Bachelor of Science degree and 14 years of experience also will be considered. Experience must be in the DoD acquisition process, test and evaluation, systems analysis, related discipline, and/or military/DoD civilian areas.
- Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI
- Subject matter expert in test and evaluation of DoD Information Systems and software intensive programs; software development and testing, and T&E policy.
- Experience with the DoD acquisition system and program developmental testing, cyber testing, agile software development methods, and test planning.
- Ability to quickly draft technical issue papers, staff summaries, memoranda, and briefings, including translating program technical issues into executive-level terms for senior decision makers and government staff assistants.
- Ability to prepare and present evaluation/assessment of test results to senior decision makers. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Service and OSD-level operating practices, Joint Staff, Service Component Headquarters, program office relationships and T&E execution organizations; knowledge of the functions and practices of the OSD organization and its responsibility for oversight of major defense acquisition programs.
- Excellent command and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Associated topics: performance test, process, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, software quality, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer