Security Armed Account Manager Security Company
Compensation: $98,470.00 - $53,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
The Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account.? Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service.?? Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel.? Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
- Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned client site
- Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support
- Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
Associated topics: canine detection, countermeasure, metal detection, patrol officer, protection, school, secure, surveillance, unarmed, watchman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...