Family Nurse Practitioner desired near Bristol, Connecticut- Permanent/Full-Time (New Britain)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in , Connecticut. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A Family Nurse Practitioner is desired to join a behavioral clinic outside of Bristol, Connecticut. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #47687.
- Provides primary care services for all ages in a federally qualified health center that provides primary and behavioral health care services.
- Behavioral health patients being seen at the clinic will be offered primary care services while waiting for intake. Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen.
- Implement a plan of care for patients
- Consults with the physician regarding patient care
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2 years of experience
- The ideal candidate will have a Connecticut license in the process, or in hand
- Competitive salary, and paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefits
- PTO and more
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Associated topics: advanced, advanced practice registered nurse, aprn, assessments, bsn, care nurse, clinical nurse, family nurse practioner, nurse specialist, prn
Loading some great jobs for you...