AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
Responsible for AkzoNobel?s Talent Acquisition function which will include the implementation and delivery of global programs in the areas of employer branding, employee value proposition and onboarding for North America. Contributes to the design and development of global policies and programs by sharing local knowhow and legal perspectives. Works to standardize and centralize local recruitment process to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Manages a team of Talent Acquisition Partners and Coordinator.
• Develop a regional recruitment strategy (including social media) aligned with business needs and Global Center of Excellence policies.
• Manage a team of Talent Acquisition Partners to ensure delivery of business hiring objectives, including monitoring of workload to ensure qualify performance within assigned policies, procedures, systems and processes.?
• Work with key Human Resources and business leaders to develop and understand workforce plans for areas supported.
• Set channel and segment strategy for businesses in North America. ?Understand internal and external talent channels and be able to manage both.
• Increase sourcing capability within region to increase direct hiring.
• Ensure the development of comprehensive networks and pipelines of talent within designated niches or functional specialties.
• Structure external labor market intelligence, such as market trends, in support of workforce planning and sourcing. ?Partner with local Human Resources to support workforce planning and setting strategic external pipelining priorities.
• Contribute to the design and development of global initiatives, providing input based on local needs, knowledge and best practices.
• Personally manage the end-to-end recruitment of senior vacancies, permanent positions, and internal movements to include those from other countries. ?Will advise and partner with hiring managers on the most suitable route to attract and select candidates, delivering the agreed solution.
• Proactively support the AkzoNobel Diversity and Inclusion ambitions and ensure that local recruitment practices are reflective.
• Ensure local processes are legally compliant, managing associated reporting requirements.
• Manage and execute regional budget following AkzoNobel guidelines and procedures.
• 6 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources with at least 4 years in a Talent Acquisition management role (preferably in-house).
• Experience in building, managing and engaging talent pipelines.
• Proven track record in identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners.
• Experience working with e-recruitment and applicant tracking systems.
• Experience in leading social media recruiting, strategy and metrics.
• Proven experience managing and delivering Human Resources projects.
• Proven people management experience.
• Bachelor?s degree in Management, Business Administration, Psychology or Human Resources. ?Master?s degree preferred.