The Intern will support theCabin Engineering Center in Mobile, AL, specifically in the areas ofMechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Working right beside seasoned professionals the Intern will learn the interfaces, procedures and processes of Airbus Americas Engineering and capturing the engineering process that occurs in the daily work.
- Generate engineering reports and templates as required to support current projects
- Organize engineering data and provide assistance to route documents for review
- Generate weekly status report to capture progress of related engineering activities
- Generate or revise engineering models based on manufacturing and/or design requirements.
- Attend and record minutes of meetings and coordinate with Airbus Germany on projects as required.
- Create engineering presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Enrolled in an accredited, full-time 4-year engineering degree program inEngineering.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in good standing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro