Compensation: $74,350.00 - $119,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
AIETA is a leading edge educational company that has recently been featured on Yahoo, Forbes, Entreprenuer.com, The Next Web and many more. We focus on providing the best experience for students and lowering educational disparity.
AIETA is looking for faculty that can teach courses in all skill areas (reading, writing, listening, speaking, etc.)
- Work with a variety of students between the ages of k-12
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn English
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- College degree any subject
- Set your own schedule pay is between $16-$22/hr
Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.
Associated topics: assistant principal, assistant superintendent, direct, director, executive management, manage, middle school principal, officer, school principal, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...