Job title :: Recruiter (college/campus recruitment)
Duration : 12 Months
Location :: Arlington TX
Support recruiting teams in coordinating the selection, interviewing, and on-boarding of candidates for open positions.
- Coordinate interviews and travel arrangements, including associated expense processing.
- Ensure candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters needs are met during the interview process.
- Create offer letters and other associated hiring process materials with input from the recruiter.
- Process each hired candidate through the pre-hire/on-boarding requirements.
- Assist with documentation and reporting per compliance guidelines.
Technical/Functional skills: * Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, rapidly changing business environment
- Demonstrated ability to process a high volume of error-free detailed work in a short time frame
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: * Requires a high school diploma or equivalent & a min. of 6yrs of prior relevant exp. or 2yrs post-Secondary/AS Degree with a min. of 2yrs of prior related exp.
- Exp. with HR applications and applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working in a team-oriented, customer service environment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems or related talent acquisition tools
- Experience with the college/intern recruiting process preferred