Helpdesk Support - Intermediate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Helpdesk Specialist addresses problems, installs, configures, troubleshoots, and provides maintenance and training in response to customer requirements or inquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems as provided by the DoD Secure Baseline Host-Army (SBH-A) desktop installation image.
- Knowledge of basic physical computer components and architectures, including the functions of various components and peripherals (e.g., CPUs, Network Interface Cards, data storage)
- Knowledge of database procedures used for documenting and querying reported incidents
- Knowledge and execution disaster recovery continuity of operations plans electronic devices (e.g., computer systems/components, access control devices, digital cameras, electronic organizers, hard drives, memory cards, modems, network components, printers, removable storage devices, scanners, telephones, copiers).
- Knowledge of knowledge base capabilities in identifying the solutions to less common and more complex system problems
- Knowledge of measures or indicators of system performance and availability
- Knowledge of systems administration concepts
- Experience with the operations and processes for diagnosing common or recurring system problems
- Knowledge of the type and frequency of routine maintenance needed to keep equipment functioning properly
- Knowledge of workflow automation as it relates to SharePoint Content Management
- Skill capturing corrective actions in the form of “lessons learned” and submitting documentation required to support Configuration Management (CM).
- Skill simulating or recreating end-user problems with voice, file & print services, desktop & room-based video-teleconferencing, and/or baseline or non-baseline applications to help determine problem root causes.
- Skill in conducting open source research for troubleshooting novel client-level problems
- Skill in identifying possible causes of degradation of system performance or availability and initiating actions needed to mitigate this degradation
- Skill in testing and configuring network workstations and peripherals
- Skill in using the appropriate tools for repairing software, hardware, and peripheral equipment of a system
- Skill in SharePoint services; assisting users with setting up sites and content management
- Skill in creating business workflows in support of SharePoint Administration
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of general IT / IS experience. (Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree. With a Master's Degree, three (3) years of general experience is acceptable. With a PhD, 1 year of general experience is required.)
- Must possess and maintain a current DoD approved Information Assurance (IA) baseline security certification as well as current commercial Computing Environment (CE) certifications for the operating system(s) and/or security related tools/devices they support IAW DoDD 8570.01M, DoDD 8140.01, and Army Regulation 25-2. (Security +)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ('A3T') is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000.1:2011 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Washington Technology Fast 50 (ranking #9 in 2019), Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join one of the Best industry-leading and fastest-growing companies…A3T!
A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking Reimbursement
Loading some great jobs for you...